Search the forum,

Discuss Which online retailer is best value? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Get yourself a CTD account, they open at 7 bells & you can get free delivery.
I can get 2 deliveries a week from Glasgow & I'm 35 miles away.

A

aphilp

Have you tried Boydens who are based in Surrey.

We buy all our tiling materials from them - next day delivery - We use the Sutton Branch, who provide us with great advice and service. Very good prices on ditra matting and good discounts when Account is established.

Best Wishes

Anne

D

dingabell

I've managed to swing an hour, so I'm popping to CTD in Dorking in the morning.
I do actually have an account with them but I haven't used it much due to not doing much that way. When I get a chance I'll also open an account at Boydens. Not sure, but I think they might have a branch in Epsom which would be handy. Thanks very much for all your replies. Much appreciated.

Reply to Which online retailer is best value? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen