Search the forum,

Discuss which adhesive with acrylic primer? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

richie135

Hi guys
I've heard some conflicting info can you clear it up for me please.

If i have had to acrylic prime an area of a wall which adhesive should i use for ceramic tiles. Does it have to be a flexi?
Thanks Richie
Grout line tiling services

L

LM Ceramics

Hi guys
I've heard some conflicting info can you clear it up for me please.

If i have had to acrylic prime an area of a wall which adhesive should i use for ceramic tiles. Does it have to be a flexi?
Thanks Richie
Grout line tiling services

if using cement based adhesives then the substrate should be primed i personally use a flexi rapid set depends what your used to working with

G

grumpygrouter

I've not heard of acrylic primer dictating that you must use a flexy adhesive! I always use flexy as a matter of course but i don't think it is a requirement!

F

Fred

Whats the back ground wall.....plaster, plasterboard.......? Depends what make you use and what they recommend.

R

richie135

its a pci lastogum product haven't got it yet to read the instructions picking it up tomorrow.the backround is plaster

Reply to which adhesive with acrylic primer? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am planning to tile a full height panel of split face tiles to sit 3” behind a log...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen