Search the forum,

Discuss Where can I get BAL products from? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazLC81

I currently use Topps but the problem is it's a fair way away from me. It's an hours round trip!

Anyone from my area (Atherton, Leigh etc) know a bal supplier?

I have rang loads of places and no on has it. Mainly Granfix but I don't really want to swap from bal as I trust it now.

Any help would be appreciated.

Gaz

D

DHTiling

hi gaz...c.t.d. have branches in manchester area.........hers a list of addresses..

Ceramic Tile Distributors

Last edited by a moderator:
A

Angela

Hi Gaz

I live in Leigh near you and am from Bolton - I worked in a builders merchants there for 20yrs they sold Bal Wall products. They are on Chorley Old rd Bolton called EBM their tel no is 01204 493961 . hope this helps Angela (I thought most B/merchants sold it - have you tried Keyline or Travis Perkins in Leigh.)

G

GazLC81

hi gaz...c.t.d. have branches in manchester area.........hers a list of addresses..

Ceramic Tile Distributors

I did look on there when you mentioned them to me before. They're not really any closer though. Might check out there prices anyway.
----
Hi Gaz

I live in Leigh near you and am from Bolton - I worked in a builders merchants there for 20yrs they sold Bal Wall products. They are on Chorley Old rd Bolton called EBM their tel no is 01204 493961 . hope this helps Angela (I thought most B/merchants sold it - have you tried Keyline or Travis Perkins in Leigh.)

Thanks Angela! I'll give them a ring. I never thought of builders merchants..... thanks for that. I have a keyline about 5 minutes walk away from me!

Gaz

A

anne0411

Ardex own BAL and hence I 'believe' are the same product and I 'think' they deliver!

G

GazLC81

Keyline and Travis Perkins don't sell BAL. Just thought i'd let anyone else know who was looking for a BAL supplier.

Angela I rang that EBM as well and they don't sell it either anymore! Thanks anyway.

Gaz
----
Is Palace stuff any good? I can get that at Travis Perkins.

Gaz

Reply to Where can I get BAL products from? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen