Search the forum,

Discuss When will they invent one of these to lay tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
399277_445826318772884_1655579645_n.jpg

This seems to be a real photo, google tiger stone, but there again I can be gulible

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
It's amazing Phil cos the bricks look like they are piled on the back, but yet they come out in a pattern, that I seem to seem to recall is named 'Poynton Gullible'. I bet the pallet comes out as a fence!!! :smilewinkgrin:

B

bugs183

There have been days this week i'd happily put a few of my customers through one those!!

M

MakenaTile

How about a notched trowel like 24" wide with double wide teeth at ends and one in middle- laying down 2 11" wide beds of mud- cross back over at a right angle and set all your pieces with clean grout lines-
trowel.jpg

Reply to When will they invent one of these to lay tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen