Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss What's For Tea Tonight. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Tile Shop

Love it. The kind of food where every calorie tastes soooooooooooo good!

Hard to feel guilty for your body when tucking in.

A

Ash-wolves

I've got chicken flat bread wraps with home made coleslaw & then mackerel fillets & rice for after training

A

Ash-wolves

I must confess, come Friday its fat Friday's mc Donald's breakfast, a few pints afterwork and normally a chippy or an Indian !!

P

p4ulo

3 cheese bread toasts, built up high with chopped avocado mixed with pan-fried chorizo pieces, chilli and lime juice, topped with 2 fried eggs. Lush!!!

J

J Sid

Following on from my Steak last night, its the turn of the wife to cook. But we have nothing in the house.

She is going to the gym after work and I have been tasked with a little bit of shopping. So I've issued her with a challenge.

We're gonna do Ready Steady Cook. I'm gonna buy some stuff tonight for no more than £10, dump it on the worktop and when she gets in, she's got to come up with a meal in 20 minutes. She'll be doing the same for me tomorrow.

Should be fun............ Should!

Any good suggestions will be considered :hamburger::frenchfries::sushi::pizza::beermug::beermug::beermug::cookingegg::cookie::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::frenchfries::grapes::friedshrimp::teacup::ramen:
The wife and her friend were on ready steady cook about 4 years ago, that had a great time... :)

Reply to What's For Tea Tonight. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks