Search the forum,

Discuss What's For Tea Tonight. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Tile Shop

Love it. The kind of food where every calorie tastes soooooooooooo good!

Hard to feel guilty for your body when tucking in.

A

Ash-wolves

I've got chicken flat bread wraps with home made coleslaw & then mackerel fillets & rice for after training

A

Ash-wolves

I must confess, come Friday its fat Friday's mc Donald's breakfast, a few pints afterwork and normally a chippy or an Indian !!

P

p4ulo

3 cheese bread toasts, built up high with chopped avocado mixed with pan-fried chorizo pieces, chilli and lime juice, topped with 2 fried eggs. Lush!!!

J

J Sid

Following on from my Steak last night, its the turn of the wife to cook. But we have nothing in the house.

She is going to the gym after work and I have been tasked with a little bit of shopping. So I've issued her with a challenge.

We're gonna do Ready Steady Cook. I'm gonna buy some stuff tonight for no more than £10, dump it on the worktop and when she gets in, she's got to come up with a meal in 20 minutes. She'll be doing the same for me tomorrow.

Should be fun............ Should!

Any good suggestions will be considered :hamburger::frenchfries::sushi::pizza::beermug::beermug::beermug::cookingegg::cookie::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::frenchfries::grapes::friedshrimp::teacup::ramen:
The wife and her friend were on ready steady cook about 4 years ago, that had a great time... :)

Reply to What's For Tea Tonight. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen