Discuss What's For Tea Tonight. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Old Mod

And yes , love cooking and watch most the cooking programs on tv. ;)

Oh kool! :)
Sounds lovely! But I'm not a fantastic sea food lover unfortunately, I'd like to be, but I'm not! Haha

Love masterchef Australia!! Watch it every year without fail!
Only 3 weeks in at moment and plenty more to come! Haha
What? ..... It's good! Haha

A

Ash-wolves

So quick and easy to do and one of my favourite meals @3_fall . Had it at a very nice restaurant near me, along with another favourite of skate with a butter, brown shrimps and caper sauce. When you live by the sea you need to make the most of the local catch . :)
And yes , love cooking and watch most the cooking programs on tv. ;)

I like it on a bed of cous cous & rocket with capers or toasted sesame seeds

image.jpg

T

Tile Shop

Following on from my Steak last night, its the turn of the wife to cook. But we have nothing in the house.

She is going to the gym after work and I have been tasked with a little bit of shopping. So I've issued her with a challenge.

We're gonna do Ready Steady Cook. I'm gonna buy some stuff tonight for no more than £10, dump it on the worktop and when she gets in, she's got to come up with a meal in 20 minutes. She'll be doing the same for me tomorrow.

Should be fun............ Should!

Any good suggestions will be considered :hamburger::frenchfries::sushi::pizza::beermug::beermug::beermug::cookingegg::cookie::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::beermug::frenchfries::grapes::friedshrimp::teacup::ramen:

A

Ash-wolves

Roughly chop an onion, a whole pepper, some mushrooms, a tomatoe & a few whole cloves of garlic, season and drizzle in olive oil, chuck it on a hot oven & it'll accompany pretty much any kind of meat or fish!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
You lot in far too Healthy!

Last night was a Bhuna with 7 (yes 7) slices of buttered bread.

Tonight I think due to being home late.. Two battered fish, home made chips and beans. Drenched in curry sauce!

Reply to What's For Tea Tonight. in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks