Search the forum,

Discuss What tile cutters do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

trevortine

Rubi cutters have done me proud for literally thousands of jobs, not just two or three, i believe sigma are a good cutter but i think its down to personal preference:)

T

The_Master

Sigmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sorry had a homer moment there, used it for thousands of jobs now same machine different wheels, cant see past it, 1 movement instead of 2(Rubi), Sigma sigma sigma, lol

G

grumpygrouter

Sigmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, sorry had a homer moment there, used it for thousands of jobs now same machine different wheels, cant see past it, 1 movement instead of 2(Rubi), Sigma sigma sigma, lol

Same as Montolit Masterpiuma - 1 movement instead of 2.

T

tiler tom

Ditto grumpy grouter thats two of us that have a monolit yet only 1 vote. Needs sorting as I am not going to be beaten by plasplugs.

D

Dave-T

gotta be rubi.
Ive got Ts30, Ts40, TS40 Plus, TS50Plus, TS60 Plus, Tx700-n, TX1200-n, TM50, TR-600-s.
Then DW-250LPS Wet cutter. (Simply awesome)
And a plasplugs mastertiler. (well worth the money)
And a little plasplus compact plus for them tiny bathroom jobs.

I wouldn't change any of them for the world. Would dread to think what ive spent on them!!! Hardly get to use them now though, Too much time in the office. Not used the sigma ones, but ive heard good reports on them. Ive allways stuck with rubi cos i get good discounts on them.

D

DHTiling

gotta be rubi.
Ive got Ts30, Ts40, TS40 Plus, TS50Plus, TS60 Plus, Tx700-n, TX1200-n, TM50, TR-600-s.
Then DW-250LPS Wet cutter. (Simply awesome)
And a plasplugs mastertiler. (well worth the money)
And a little plasplus compact plus for them tiny bathroom jobs.

I wouldn't change any of them for the world. Would dread to think what ive spent on them!!! Hardly get to use them now though, Too much time in the office. Not used the sigma ones, but ive heard good reports on them. Ive allways stuck with rubi cos i get good discounts on them.

I think you've missed a couple in the rubi range there... lol lol lol lol...........

G

grumpygrouter

Hi Dan, do you want to move my Montolit vote from "other" - I was the 2nd person to vote. Cheers.

Grumpy

J

Jeffrey4670

H.i, I have a Rubi TS40 Plus, for all my ceramic wall tiles, this is a handy size to have where I am working. I have a Rubi TX 700-N which is a superb cutter for floors, but a little on the big size. I now have a Rubi ND-200 wet cutter, for using outside. In the past I have hired the Rubi TS50. At some point I would like something in between the TS40 Plus & TX700-N for cutting floor tiles, with a moving breaking system like the TX, but still big enough to do diamond pattern. So for me it's all Ruby. Jeff the Plumber from West Yorkshire.

Reply to What tile cutters do you use? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen