Search the forum,

Discuss what is the best way to cut plastic trim in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Alan M

hi there.
i have been cutting mine with a hack saw and a home made miter block. the accuracy isnt 100% but its fairly close and it wont cut shower trim.iv seen cutters that are like a handheld guilitine.
how do these cutters work. will they squash the trim or leave a gap in the miter. i need a better miterblock (for metal) but they are slower and need a larger working space.

how do you cut your plastic trim

thanks alan

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Re: what is the bast way to cut plastic trim

Try not to use plastic these days. Polished or satin metal looks quality and use square blocks for internal/external corners. Customers love them 2011-02-10_13-45-34_975.jpg

Reply to what is the best way to cut plastic trim in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.