Search the forum,

Discuss What brand of tile scribe cutter do you use.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Daveshadowman

i have just broken the snapping mech on my ts60 replacement price is £120 i can nearly buy a new cutter for that :mad2:

D

Daveshadowman

i have been using rubi cutters for 20 years (always have , always will) my wet cutter is rubi too ,
What about trowels i use rubi trowels too :drool5:

C

charlie1

i use sigma now, used to use genesis. To be fair, the old genesis was an awsome cutter for 100 quid! The rails did bend a bit but it cut accuratly and never failed! I wish I had kept it for more decorative cutting as the view from sigma is not great

A

astute1

I got my monolit imported to NZ especially, does everything I need and I love the way the measuring bar flips up out of the way and then down again to the same postion. handy for when you are cutting a bunch of tiles the same length and then need to cut a longer piece. Just flip it up, cut the long piece, then flip it down and carry on with your measured length.

Also goes 45 deg in both directions, well thought out.

Reply to What brand of tile scribe cutter do you use.? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Let us know which brand of tiles adhesive you use. And the price per bag trade if possible...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen