Discuss What brand of tile scribe cutter do you use.? in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

Hi tilersforums.com members... 2012 has been a controversial year in regards who uses what brand of tile cutter.. ( scribe cutters)..

So let's update our polls on who uses which brand the most..:thumbsup:..

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I've always been Rubi. Until my TR600 gave up last year i loved it! I brought the TX700 and too be honest i'm finding it a little "clumsey" for want of a better word.
I've just never used anything but Rubi, but i think i am going to start looking for something different soon.

B

Bubblecraft

I love my clinker. As I don't tile 24/7, I cannot justify the price of Rubi's & Sigma's & to be honest, I've tried others & I prefer the feel of my clinker. It has a blind spot but isn't noticeable any more & it's still going strong 3 years down the line

D

DHTiling

I've always been Rubi. Until my TR600 gave up last year i loved it! I brought the TX700 and too be honest i'm finding it a little "clumsey" for want of a better word.
I've just never used anything but Rubi, but i think i am going to start looking for something different soon.

I could recommend a brand but it is a poll..

Tony73

TF
Arms
Reaction score
:oops:

Attachments

• DSC_0605.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 292
Last edited:
W

White Room

Bought my first Sigma a while ago then just added to the collection:drool5:

Sold my TX700n and TS60 on ebay which covered the cost to change to Sigma.

D

DHTiling

I have moved from Rubi ts40 .. rubi ts60 .. rubi ts 50+ and rubi tx700 to ........ Sigma 2G .. Sigma 3BK and newest member to my Sigma collection the Sigma 3EK.... so no guess to where my vote went. :)

Reply to What brand of tile scribe cutter do you use.? in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finias Coroama
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks