Discuss wet room floor grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hi, Please would you advise me on best floor grout in a wet room.
the floor is made up of prowarm former and 15mm insulated backerboards over sound t and g flooring with underfloor heating and flexible levelling compound.
I have used 10mm porcelain tiles onto Mapie Keraquick adhesive, I have looked up epoxy grout but worried about the clean up issues.

Thank you in advance for any advice offered.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Epoxy would be your best choice, plenty of the clean up products available for them also. If it's not Epoxy perhaps the newest Kerakoll grout range would be your best bet as it's supposed up be a bit more resistant to ingress

Tile Fix Direct

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
I would agree with Tony. The new Kearkoll Fugabella is a resin/cement hybrid that does not need any special cleaning. It comes in 50 colours with matching silicones for the wall/floor junction.

Reply to wet room floor grout in the Adhesive and Grout area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks