Search the forum,

Discuss washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

piehead

Could anybody recommend a decent washboy. Seen a raimondi one which is sold by kwiksplit, any advice on a rubi or any other make would be welcome.

F

frogeye

My rubi washboy was delivered today from buybrandtools. Impressed with the quality. Was told that the Karl Dahm was top notch but opted for the Rubi. Only time will tell
sully

D

DHTiling

As long as the rollers have ball-bearings and not plastic collars then it will be ok..a bucket is a bucket it's the rollers that make it last....and a decent make of sponge( hydro ones )....i use the rubi washboy and sponges...karl dahm are good as well......

Reply to washboy in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Would anybody have any advice the best way to silicone these bumpy tiles. I think doing a bead...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi looking for advice laying these floor tiles. My bathroom is chipboard. I’m going to get...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen