Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Underfloor Heating Suppliers On Ebay Any Good? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Gslack

Hey guys

After having a good chat with the guy who will be laying my tiles I've decided to go for ufh. Now the big question I've seen a few kits on eBay from different sellers and was wondering if any one has used them and what they like? The underfloor heating store seem to be shifting a fair few kits and decent priced, also warmstar are quite cheap.

Has any one had any experience with these matts on eBay?

Thanks

I

Ian

My advice would be, make sure you buy from a reputable seller if you're going to purchase online. Personally I like to purchase from a 'real' shop, as if there are any issues I won't struggle to get an exchange etc. one of the sponsors is u heat, they are very good to deal with as are tile town in Derby.

G

Gslack

Underfloor heating store seems a decent company got its own website loads of good reviews and sold over 7000 kits on eBay on their unbranded version but very little negative feedback

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Got a link to their eBay store?

Checkout www.uheat.co.uk they sponsor the forum and can sometimes give discount

Last edited:
J

Just Rizzle

why are you looking at whats the cheapest, do you want it to last, shouldn't you be looking for whats the best , most cost effective to run. go to a reputable firm and get some info on the wattage and running cost , not the out lay cost

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The underfloor heating store are good to deal with. Just fitted 2 mats and one loose wire system from them. The sparky ordered the kits and made a mistake with one of them, it was collected and the right mat delivered the following morning

O

Old Mod

Which would you recommend Marc? I need one for my bathroom.

I always use warm up pro wire Paul.
1.8mm simple and fast to install 24/7 support line, it truly is 24/7 too I've tested it! Haha, and they can be repaired on site.
And a lifetime guarantee!
And I like their controllers haha

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gslack

The underfloor heating store are good to deal with. Just fitted 2 mats and one loose wire system from them. The sparky ordered the kits and made a mistake with one of them, it was collected and the right mat delivered the following morning

This is all I was asking didn't want to make a mass debate lol

AD Ceramics

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
1.8mm simple and fast to install 24/7 support line, it truly is 24/7 too I've tested it! Haha, and they can be repaired on site.

I only know from chats on here........but I do believe you are telling the truth when you say you tested it 24/4 lmfao

G

Gslack

Underfloor heating some times upgrade you to the prowarm version for free when they've run out of the unbranded stock

Reply to Underfloor Heating Suppliers On Ebay Any Good? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks