Search the forum,

Discuss Underfloor Heating Suppliers On Ebay Any Good? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gslack

Hey guys

After having a good chat with the guy who will be laying my tiles I've decided to go for ufh. Now the big question I've seen a few kits on eBay from different sellers and was wondering if any one has used them and what they like? The underfloor heating store seem to be shifting a fair few kits and decent priced, also warmstar are quite cheap.

Has any one had any experience with these matts on eBay?

Thanks

I

Ian

My advice would be, make sure you buy from a reputable seller if you're going to purchase online. Personally I like to purchase from a 'real' shop, as if there are any issues I won't struggle to get an exchange etc. one of the sponsors is u heat, they are very good to deal with as are tile town in Derby.

G

Gslack

Underfloor heating store seems a decent company got its own website loads of good reviews and sold over 7000 kits on eBay on their unbranded version but very little negative feedback

J

Just Rizzle

why are you looking at whats the cheapest, do you want it to last, shouldn't you be looking for whats the best , most cost effective to run. go to a reputable firm and get some info on the wattage and running cost , not the out lay cost

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The underfloor heating store are good to deal with. Just fitted 2 mats and one loose wire system from them. The sparky ordered the kits and made a mistake with one of them, it was collected and the right mat delivered the following morning

O

Old Mod

Which would you recommend Marc? I need one for my bathroom.

I always use warm up pro wire Paul.
1.8mm simple and fast to install 24/7 support line, it truly is 24/7 too I've tested it! Haha, and they can be repaired on site.
And a lifetime guarantee!
And I like their controllers haha

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Underfloor Heating Suppliers On Ebay Any Good? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen