Search the forum,

Discuss Underfloor Heating On First Floor in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

A

Andy C

I have installed underfloor heating on the first floor of my property . 15 loops that drop down a wall on the ground floor. As all of the loops drop down the wall can a manifold be installed on the wall upside down, or may this cause possible air locks. Is it best to extend a 12 port manifold to 15 ports or use a separate 8 and 7 port manifold in parallel or series with a circulation pump.

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Send your drawings/ room sizes snd layouts to an underfloor heating supplier.
They will do all the calculations and advise you on position.
10 ports is normally maximum. Depending on the size of loops.

Reply to Underfloor Heating On First Floor in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen