Search the forum,

Discuss under floor heating boards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

rossy

when laying the boards can i just use some rapid set its on to concrete floor i know i need flexible for laying tiles but what about boards should i use flexible for boards too many thanks for any advise,,,

P

Proper Job

alright mate i would stick them down with kerra quick or keraflex maxi you can't go wrong mate. But regarding the base if its a new house i would go with flexi if its an old house you could use standard mate. You going to put self leveller over the top of the cable ???

D

DHTiling

All insulation boards must be stuck down with flexible adhesive...no matter what the substrate is......:thumbsup: ...

Reply to under floor heating boards in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve tiled my bathroom floor on top of hardie cement board. I have left expansion gaps all...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So I got to a job yesterday downstairs wetroom floor with mains underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hi there. Wondering if anyone can help? We had a path laid using reclaimed quarry tiles on top...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen