Discuss Ultra Tile Adhesives in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Anybody here familiar or use Ultra tile adhesives at all?

F

foggy34

yes! i use ultra all the time, resonable range and easy to work with,i would recomend you give it a go

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Local-ish company to me has been pushing it......free delivery as well.

Tried a few of them and so far so good. :thumbsup:

T

Tugboattiler

I often use it. Generally it's good stuff.
The "HG" bucket gear is great, absolutely non-slip.
The "SPES" is a really nice slow setting spf.

F

Fred

:thumbsup::thumbsup:Theres a web page, won't mention it, that sells direct to you. I've used their single part SLC, nice gear.

P

Perry

Have used it Dan haven't found it very good and the Etc dept gave me some bad advice and dropped me in it wouldn't use it again Pete :thumbsdown:

G

grumpygrouter

Don't know if anyone has notice, but Dan asked this question in Nov 2006!!!!..........

K

karlm98

2006? time flies but adhesives get better, i just used the standard set single part flex and i found it to be rather good, also used the fast set and it has a decent bucket life it does not go off too fast..unlike tilemaster which is very popular in wigan /bolton i wont use it anymore due to it going off way to fast also the quality varies too much for my tastes and the white rapid is way to rapid not to mention a bit to orange.

Reply to Ultra Tile Adhesives in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley