Search the forum,

Discuss Tropical fish and crabs in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've just got a fish tank well two tanks ones got fish ones got a crab duz anyone know any good places to buy fish related stuff

T

Time's Ran Out

A fish is for life - not just from the fair !
Still got one from 2 'won' from fair 20+ years ago! Tank is 4' x 1' x2' and it grows with the size of the tank!
Tried everything but 'Bob' is still swimming away.
Garden centres do everything you need.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
A fish is for life - not just from the fair !
Still got one from 2 'won' from fair 20+ years ago! Tank is 4' x 1' x2' and it grows with the size of the tank!
Tried everything but 'Bob' is still swimming away.
Garden centres do everything you need.
I've got 3 local garden centres all with fish sections but I was just think I bet there's sites online with better stuff just like CTD can't touch the net for choice and price

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I've got 3 local garden centres all with fish sections but I was just think I bet there's sites online with better stuff just like CTD can't touch the net for choice and price
Don't buy fish online. Go to a good fish outlet and buy what you see. If any of the tanks have dead or struggling fish in them avoid that tank. If more than 1 tank has dead or struggling fish don't buy anything at all. Most garden centres and pet stores have fish stuff.

Kyle Knowles

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Don't buy fish online. Go to a good fish outlet and buy what you see. If any of the tanks have dead or struggling fish in them avoid that tank. If more than 1 tank has dead or struggling fish don't buy anything at all. Most garden centres and pet stores have fish stuff.
I'm struggling to find anywhere with orange fiddler crabs I need a couple of females to keep the big man happy lol

Reply to Tropical fish and crabs in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen