Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Victorian Path Off Square in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

robhdg

TF
Reaction score
So I poured the concrete path to my house and surprise surprise, the thing isn't square. It's 10 metres long and about 40mm out, which when laying geometric tiles will look like it's country mile off. i spent so much time getting everything right and then messed it up, how do i rectify this? it's driving me to the nuthouse!

pathway.jpg

F

Flintstone

Wait more screed? Take a side board off and fit it in a place to make it right then fill the gap in? Not sure if you would need something to tie them together

W

White Room

Could use some rebar, drill holes into the existing path, fix rebar with resin in a tube and pour an extra width to the path.

O

Old Mod

Out of curiosity, the new width, it works with your proposed layout does it?
120mm reduction seems an odd size.

Reply to Tiling Victorian Path Off Square in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen