Search the forum,

Discuss Tiling Tools For Sale(genesis Dry Cutter) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

stevemilne750

Tolls For Sale Including 600mm Genesis Dry Cutter Grout Wash System,tile Trim Cutters Diamond Drill Bits 8mm 25mm Grouting Bag,rubi Angle Finder,grout Rake China Marker,porcelin Nippers,gel Knee Pads,black And Decker Cross Hair Laser Level Check Them Out On Ebay Item No.220190611438 All Used But Only On 4 Jobs.

G

GazTech

Tolls For Sale Including 600mm Genesis Dry Cutter Grout Wash System,tile Trim Cutters Diamond Drill Bits 8mm 25mm Grouting Bag,rubi Angle Finder,grout Rake China Marker,porcelin Nippers,gel Knee Pads,black And Decker Cross Hair Laser Level Check Them Out On Ebay Item No.220190611438 All Used But Only On 4 Jobs.
Reason for the sale Steve?

I

IvegotsTILE

As Brian says another one bites the dust,were starting to see alot of this now on the site I think,shame but alot of guys just can't find the work.Its tough out there,there's only so much work to go round.

B

brian c

simon its how you come across to the punter and you are either sales minde3d or not and im afraid if you are not then you will not last long pal.

S

simonb43

May well be true to be a bit more sales minded, but there is not a lot of work available this time of year, and there are more tilers trying to find work.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just bumping some of the tiling tools related threads. This thread might not be current discussion, if it isn't, just ignore this, and it'll soon drop off the list. Don't worry if you bring it back into current discussion yourself though, the content within it could be useful for somebody. So feel free to add to it if you have something valuable to add.

Reply to Tiling Tools For Sale(genesis Dry Cutter) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen