Search the forum,

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Re: Hall of shame....

You would have thought hotels would have specifications on tanking from the insurance company

G

Gazzer

A very well known and respected tile showroom
Photo-0156.jpg
And their toilets
Photo-0158.jpg Photo-0159.jpg

R

Richardk

This was recently completed near where I live. Its a public toilet for the disabled.

R

Richardk

More of the same

You would have thought they'd have got it spot on seeing as it took 2 1/2 months to do.

R

Rob Z

Nice! Direct bond to 110 year old T&G pine flooring.:lol:

Now we know why the floor was riddled with cracks.

Attachments

• T Street Powder Room.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 96

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Another First for UK Tiling Forum; Crossing the 1 Million Posts Mark Soon It appears the other...
Replies
Views
This is the A Friend of ours, UK Tiling Forum, is worth a mention for sure Discussion Thread We...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.