Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

S

Stewart

Love the fact that the Marmox is fixed to the wall without washer's too... Shocking install!

---
- Sent from iPhone.....

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I hate seeing people getting stiched up, paying top price for a poor quality job!
Have some great DIY disaster pics that I took today, will upload shortly.....

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Been doing a couple of jobs for a local builder, One house was kitchen and utility walls and floors and a conservatory with ufh. Unfortunately the guy that owned the house tiled the bathroom himself, you would have thought that after the first couple of tiles he'd have realised that tiling really wasn't for him.....
IMG-20110815-00016.jpg IMG-20110815-00017.jpg IMG-20110815-00018.jpg IMG-20110815-00020.jpg IMG-20110815-00021.jpg

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I didn't ask to be honest, it was the second job I'd done for this builder and didn't want to offend his customer by asking too many questions about it! The whole lot is shocking, these are just a few of the worst bits!

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

To be honest some of that work almost fits where it touches, almost:lol::lol:

M

Mike

i was in a relatives in lancashire recently and he'd just finished tiling his bathroom. what a mess it is but the best of it is he thinks it is a spot on job and is now doing tiling jobs for other people. his last job took him 14 hrs and earned him £450. i had to bite my tongue. i wish i earned that much :mad2:

Reply to Tilers Forums Hall of Shame.... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks