Search the forum,

Discuss Tile Giant Launch New Online Store in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Tile Giant have not long launched their online store. Tile Giant - Ceramic Tile Merchants if you want to take a look.

Some of the main sections include:-

• Bathroom Tiles
  • Natural Stone
  • Kitchen Tiles
  • Floor Tiles
  • Tile Cleaners And Sealers - Tile Accessories
  • Tile Adhesive & Grout
  • Mosaic Tiles

And you can sign up for the Tile Giant newsletter on their homepage too: Tile Giant - Ceramic Tile Merchants

Last edited:
G

Gazzer

This is all i get if i click any of those links

The page cannot be found
The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

* Make sure that the Web site address displayed in the address bar of your browser is spelled and formatted correctly.
* If you reached this page by clicking a link, contact the Web site administrator to alert them that the link is incorrectly formatted.
* Click the Back button to try another link.

HTTP Error 404 - File or directory not found.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Technical Information (for support personnel)

* Go to Microsoft Product Support Services and perform a title search for the words HTTP and 404.
* Open IIS Help, which is accessible in IIS Manager (inetmgr), and search for topics titled Web Site Setup, Common Administrative Tasks, and About Custom Error Messages.

D

DHTiling

OOHH delivery service as well... Delivery

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Tile Giant Launch New Online Store in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen