• Thread starter Dumbo
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 10K
Search the forum,

Discuss Thermal imaging camera . in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dumbo

Does anybody know of anybody who can come with a thermal imaging camera as I have a customer who wants to put new wall radiator pipes through electric under heated floor or anywhere I can hire one from . I am based in South Wiltshire.
Thanks in advance
Jerry

O

Old Mod

They have one . Dont know if im meant to say this . Moderators get ready £50 for half a day .
Take it! That's very cheap.
To buy one, £200 and up I think.
Although I bought one in the end.
iPhone attachment £199.00

IMG_0172.JPG IMG_0171.JPG

O

Old Mod

Budget would of been whatever it needed to be to get job done but looking for most cost effective way of doing it .
If it has to be done, it has to be done, what I found as the best deal, may not be yours now.
And electronics change on the hour and looses money almost as fast.
And I have one, so I'm not gonna be trawling the net for prices.
What you found, was probably the best deal, it's not a tool very many guys actually want.
The forum can very rarely help with such bespoke items.
Trust yourself more Jerry.

Reply to Thermal imaging camera . in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen