Discuss Stainless steel washers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

On one

Has anyone any recommendations for buying large s/s washers,either by the 100 or in larger quantities.
Going through quite a few at the minute

D

Dumbo

Don't know about price point but the jackoboard ones are really good and don' pull in on themselves like some washers .

Reply to Stainless steel washers in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi people I'm in desperate need of advice So my builder who I let go due to poor work has made a absolute shambles of tiling work he done . Floor tiles in the kitchen he firstly laid a tile backer board on top of my floorboards. He only screwed the board down to the floor with washers ...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog to find out why the worn-out shower leaks downstairs. You are not alone, in fact, water damaged...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used waterproof tile backer boards with 200x65 ceramic metros. The chap at CTD recommended using Mapei Ultralite D2 tubbed adhesive as it would give me plenty of working time and easy to use. I noticed when...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San Diego, CA. My wife and I have been unhappy with our master bath walk-in shower floor since we bought the house 25 years ago. We do not like the aesthetics and the floor always looks dirty. For the last 10...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet? ROCATEX C2FT S1 RAPID FLEX GREY ADHESIVE - 20KG Grey rapid set flexible adhesive for natural stone and tiles. Ceramic / Porcelain / Mosaics Natural stone / Flagstones Screeds / Concrete / Timber...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks