Search the forum,

Discuss Square edge or round edge trim?? What's you preference! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I'm a fan of the square trim with cubed corners, but I will fit what the customer requires

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
mr john benton do you have a link to these cubes again..sorry to keep asking but i never find the time to order/look into them but will this time lol

G

Gazzer

Corner Pieces - Items - Wide Range Tiles

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr Tiler

I like both in different situations much preffer chrome to plastic though looks a lot smarter

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Customer doesn't get a choice.. Flat or box trim for me. I do let the customer choose between plastic or metal though lol

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
mr john benton do you have a link to these cubes again..sorry to keep asking but i never find the time to order/look into them but will this time lol

STS 0113 202 2010

Speak to Martin he will be able to point you in the right direction. It's the Unique range of trims Jamie

Cheers

John

Reply to Square edge or round edge trim?? What's you preference! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen