Search the forum,

Discuss Square edge or round edge trim?? What's you preference! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr Tiler

I like both in different situations much preffer chrome to plastic though looks a lot smarter

beanz

TF
Reaction score
Customer doesn't get a choice.. Flat or box trim for me. I do let the customer choose between plastic or metal though lol

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
mr john benton do you have a link to these cubes again..sorry to keep asking but i never find the time to order/look into them but will this time lol

STS 0113 202 2010

Speak to Martin he will be able to point you in the right direction. It's the Unique range of trims Jamie

Cheers

John

Chalker

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Square for me too.
on this subject, I like to have the flat edge on the top so it looks minimal.

Whats the consensus. Hide or show the chrome?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 95

Ken Bruty

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I offer mitred on all my corners unless the customer really wants a trim, then it's either flat or square in ali or chrome unless they really want plastic round trims, but they're just so old hat now, and they never seem to come flat anymore either (tbh i hate them :lol:)

Reply to Square edge or round edge trim?? What's you preference! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen