Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Sigma kera cut for sale in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

O

Old Mod

Oh, one job?
Do you not like the machine, or the work?
Any photos, that can help sell items.
Sometimes including price can provoke an impulse buy.

OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
IMG_20190317_145658.jpg

JHeff

TF
Reaction score
Hi, is this still for sale? Thanks

OP
Balloo

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That’s a nice bit of kit, slightly awkward to use on your own I think tho.
Easier when it’s up on a table.

Waste of space, the Raimondi heavy breaker is one of the best.
I put it on the roofrack and roll it off onto my shoulder .
I built a table for it and really works well . I found the breaker on sigma didn't break 1800 planks so got this and works extremely well .
I've never seen the ramondi breaker only on YouTube.
But couple of guys I know say there products are the best and most companies copy there designs

O

Old Mod

I put it on the roofrack and roll it off onto my shoulder .
I built a table for it and really works well . I found the breaker on sigma didn't break 1800 planks so got this and works extremely well .
I've never seen the ramondi breaker only on YouTube.
But couple of guys I know say there products are the best and most companies copy there designs

Yeah I’m very impressed with the XL great bit of kit, I just feel irritated that it obviously only covers 3/4 of the formats available.
So many sizes above that now, it verges on becoming redundant.
A bit like buying. 900 cutter nowadays, it’s just doesn’t make economical sense.
That’s why I feel a rail cutter is really the only way to go, but that’s another minefield.
But after owning most of them, I now have the one that suits me best and I can cut a piece just as quickly as using the XL
The only heavy breaker I haven’t tried is the Monty, but it does appear to have the width that the Raimondi has, and I think that’s important.
It applies a much wider spread of pressure, which I feel is far better than having two feet close together.
At £120ish the Raimondi isn’t cheap, but it can be used one handed while you hold the offcut from falling and has a very positive action about it. Best breaker I’ve bought to date, and the latest version is much lighter than the one I have.
I don’t think that any of the manufacturers have the best kit, they all have something which stands out, I think it’s purely trial and error on our part and we have to choose which suits us personally.

Reply to Sigma kera cut for sale in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
sj1709
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock