Search the forum,

Discuss Sigma kera cut for sale in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

Balloo

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Yeah I’m very impressed with the XL great bit of kit, I just feel irritated that it obviously only covers 3/4 of the formats available.
So many sizes above that now, it verges on becoming redundant.
A bit like buying. 900 cutter nowadays, it’s just doesn’t make economical sense.
That’s why I feel a rail cutter is really the only way to go, but that’s another minefield.
But after owning most of them, I now have the one that suits me best and I can cut a piece just as quickly as using the XL
The only heavy breaker I haven’t tried is the Monty, but it does appear to have the width that the Raimondi has, and I think that’s important.
It applies a much wider spread of pressure, which I feel is far better than having two feet close together.
At £120ish the Raimondi isn’t cheap, but it can be used one handed while you hold the offcut from falling and has a very positive action about it. Best breaker I’ve bought to date, and the latest version is much lighter than the one I have.
I don’t think that any of the manufacturers have the best kit, they all have something which stands out, I think it’s purely trial and error on our part and we have to choose which suits us personally.
For you , obviously the path you've chosen is the big stuff and not many have walked this way , and all credit to you .
I thought about it and it didn't suit me personally and physically as its too big and cumbersome.
There are only a couple guys in Ireland that have invested in xl mostly squads , for me I can handle the big planks on my own and don't need to depend on anyone .

O

Old Mod

For you , obviously the path you've chosen is the big stuff and not many have walked this way , and all credit to you .
I thought about it and it didn't suit me personally and physically as its too big and cumbersome.
There are only a couple guys in Ireland that have invested in xl mostly squads , for me I can handle the big planks on my own and don't need to depend on anyone .
Yeah that makes sense mate, fair play :thumbsup:

Reply to Sigma kera cut for sale in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen