• Thanks for visiting TilersForums.com, the Tile Advice Forum. It's free to join if you'd like to register and ask a question should you not be able to search for your answers already. :)

Discuss Sigma kera cut for sale in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com

3_fall

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
Oh, one job?
Do you not like the machine, or the work?
Any photos, that can help sell items.
Sometimes including price can provoke an impulse buy.

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reactions
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry i was posting it while tiling.
£450 paid £700.
I cant work with large material anymore my back wont allow it

3_fall

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
Sorry its gone . I bought the sigma xl 2400 to replace .
That’s a nice bit of kit, slightly awkward to use on your own I think tho.
Easier when it’s up on a table.

Its a great machine, how do you find the breaker for snapping the tile
Waste of space, the Raimondi heavy breaker is one of the best.

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reactions
That’s a nice bit of kit, slightly awkward to use on your own I think tho.
Easier when it’s up on a table.

Waste of space, the Raimondi heavy breaker is one of the best.
I put it on the roofrack and roll it off onto my shoulder .
I built a table for it and really works well . I found the breaker on sigma didn't break 1800 planks so got this and works extremely well .
I've never seen the ramondi breaker only on YouTube.
But couple of guys I know say there products are the best and most companies copy there designs

3_fall

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
I put it on the roofrack and roll it off onto my shoulder .
I built a table for it and really works well . I found the breaker on sigma didn't break 1800 planks so got this and works extremely well .
I've never seen the ramondi breaker only on YouTube.
But couple of guys I know say there products are the best and most companies copy there designs
Yeah I’m very impressed with the XL great bit of kit, I just feel irritated that it obviously only covers 3/4 of the formats available.
So many sizes above that now, it verges on becoming redundant.
A bit like buying. 900 cutter nowadays, it’s just doesn’t make economical sense.
That’s why I feel a rail cutter is really the only way to go, but that’s another minefield.
But after owning most of them, I now have the one that suits me best and I can cut a piece just as quickly as using the XL
The only heavy breaker I haven’t tried is the Monty, but it does appear to have the width that the Raimondi has, and I think that’s important.
It applies a much wider spread of pressure, which I feel is far better than having two feet close together.
At £120ish the Raimondi isn’t cheap, but it can be used one handed while you hold the offcut from falling and has a very positive action about it. Best breaker I’ve bought to date, and the latest version is much lighter than the one I have.
I don’t think that any of the manufacturers have the best kit, they all have something which stands out, I think it’s purely trial and error on our part and we have to choose which suits us personally.

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reactions
Yeah I’m very impressed with the XL great bit of kit, I just feel irritated that it obviously only covers 3/4 of the formats available.
So many sizes above that now, it verges on becoming redundant.
A bit like buying. 900 cutter nowadays, it’s just doesn’t make economical sense.
That’s why I feel a rail cutter is really the only way to go, but that’s another minefield.
But after owning most of them, I now have the one that suits me best and I can cut a piece just as quickly as using the XL
The only heavy breaker I haven’t tried is the Monty, but it does appear to have the width that the Raimondi has, and I think that’s important.
It applies a much wider spread of pressure, which I feel is far better than having two feet close together.
At £120ish the Raimondi isn’t cheap, but it can be used one handed while you hold the offcut from falling and has a very positive action about it. Best breaker I’ve bought to date, and the latest version is much lighter than the one I have.
I don’t think that any of the manufacturers have the best kit, they all have something which stands out, I think it’s purely trial and error on our part and we have to choose which suits us personally.
For you , obviously the path you've chosen is the big stuff and not many have walked this way , and all credit to you .
I thought about it and it didn't suit me personally and physically as its too big and cumbersome.
There are only a couple guys in Ireland that have invested in xl mostly squads , for me I can handle the big planks on my own and don't need to depend on anyone .

3_fall

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
For you , obviously the path you've chosen is the big stuff and not many have walked this way , and all credit to you .
I thought about it and it didn't suit me personally and physically as its too big and cumbersome.
There are only a couple guys in Ireland that have invested in xl mostly squads , for me I can handle the big planks on my own and don't need to depend on anyone .
Yeah that makes sense mate, fair play :thumbsup:

Balloo

TF
Arms
Reactions
Do you think tile will become this size for the foreseeable future

LEE MAC

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reactions
With so much emphasis on carbon footprints etc and weight benefits I can’t see it going any other way.

Reply to Sigma kera cut for sale in the For-sale and Wanted Forum area at TilersForums.com

Which adhesive did you use most this year?

• Tilemaster

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Mapei

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Ultra

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Weber

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Bal

• Kerakoll

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Ardex

• Rocotex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Palace

• Granfix

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Sovereign

• Dunlop

• Laticrete

• Bostick

• Norcross

• Larsen

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Isomat

• Biscem

• Profix

• PCI

• Benfer

• Brit Adhesive

• Python

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Butech

Find a Tiler (New Entries)

Top Bottom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks