Discuss Sean Kelly - Tilers in Greater London in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Lou submitted a new resource:

Sean Kelly - Tiler in Ruislip

Hello,

My name is Sean, I have been tiling for 9 years. Mainly concentrating in the domestic market. Give me a call for a free quote (please note, a site visit is a must, as it is impossible to quote over the phone). Please read my t&c's (below) for further information.

Please note that I have public liability insurance, and all workmanship is guaranteed for a period
of 12 months. Please also note that when purchasing tiles you must buy an extra 10%. This is to
cater for cuts & wastage...

Read more about this resource...

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
@Sean Kelly If you edit your listing and add some pictures, I'll optimise it a bit for you. If you don't wish to have a listing, let me know and I'll remove what is there now. It's doing more harm with it not having content. If you're just a bit busy right now, that's okay though. I understand not everybody has time right now. Busy time of the year and all that!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just pulled this until I have some time work on it etc. @Lou had copied some terms from somewhere but it wouldn't cut the mustard so until we can sort it out I've unapproved/deleted it matey.

Lou

Admin
Staff member
Esteemed
Reaction score
Hi Sean - I have updated your listing for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Sean Kelly - Tilers in Greater London in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay