Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

image.jpeg

I've not used it for about 5 years, it still seems ok, the cutting head has got a bit of play in it so might need a service.

O

Old Mod

I've got an old tr60 in the garage that I never use, you can have that for a few quid. Still in good order, I'll get a pic when I get 5 mins, see what you think.
Haha beat me to it!
Mind u, ur's is much nicer than mine haha
Fair play Bri.

D

Deleted member 46528

T

Time's Ran Out

He said it was your van you were using to deliver his materials. Hope your insurance will cover both your tools and his materials!
As for the cutter - great condition. A bargain or free to a pensioner;)

T

Time's Ran Out

Nah i don't think it does cover tools etc just me to drive it.
Did i mention that I'm 65??

That avatar must be your son!
Joking aside - check when carrying other people's materials as you may invalidate your insurance and be left with a hefty bill.

D

Deleted member 46528

He said it was your van you were using to deliver his materials. Hope your insurance will cover both your tools and his materials!
As for the cutter - great condition. A bargain or free to a pensioner;)
How much would you want for it mate??

Reply to Rubi TS60 Tiler Cutter For Sale Second Hand? in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen