Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi ND180 Basic Line --pilde of poo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

Anyone else got one of these, i thought being rubi it would be good, but after cutting 3 tiles the water tray needs topping up, the guide sucks, and the bottom blade guard is always filling up with muck, my little plasplug one was better :thumbsdown:

pile of poo not plide !

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
hi ian,i started off with one of those cutters and to be honest it was fine...nothing special but dealt with most standard jobs

bought a 2nd one after it packed in but it was similar to what you describe ,maybe i got lucky and got a good un 1st time round lol

cant really use the excuse that basic line range should be poor rubbish though as i have a basic line mixer and its brialliant:thumbsup:

Last edited:

Reply to Rubi ND180 Basic Line --pilde of poo in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen