Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi and Bal day at CTD Newcastle in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Special offers on at CTD Newcastle on Monday 25th March - Rubi and Bal.

Then other Reps/products all week.

Must be some bargains to have!

O

On one

Have you any further info regarding offers? A bit of a trek for me but could be there for the right offers!

D

DHTiling

Darlington are having a trade week as well ... Ardex / Bal /Rubi .. etc etc , one ach day or summit .. i was in this morning and seen some nice!!!! Ardex buckets :lol:..

FREEEEEBIES!!!!! :):):):):)

D

Daveshadowman

Bal and rubi are at Darlington on Tuesday not sure who on what day the rest of the week

D

DHTiling

Ardex are on as well Dave , but not sure of the day .. Phil will let you know... 01325-483414

D

Daveshadowman

Phil did leave me a voice mail about it on Friday I think I might make time to call every day

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I got an ardex bucket from CTD in Congleton a few weeks ago, and a few sponges! And a hat but my youngest nicked that! We're like flies round the smelly stuff when there's freebies to be had!!

T

Time's Ran Out

My rubi has plenty of life left in it - unlike me!
tomorrow is Genisis and ardex .
Time to get another Zipper Door - one of the best customer relations products I've come across for a long time.

Reply to Rubi and Bal day at CTD Newcastle in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen