Discuss Rubi and Bal day at CTD Newcastle in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

T

Time's Ran Out

Special offers on at CTD Newcastle on Monday 25th March - Rubi and Bal.

Then other Reps/products all week.

Must be some bargains to have!

O

On one

Have you any further info regarding offers? A bit of a trek for me but could be there for the right offers!

D

DHTiling

Darlington are having a trade week as well ... Ardex / Bal /Rubi .. etc etc , one ach day or summit .. i was in this morning and seen some nice!!!! Ardex buckets :lol:..

FREEEEEBIES!!!!! :):):):):)

D

Daveshadowman

Bal and rubi are at Darlington on Tuesday not sure who on what day the rest of the week

D

DHTiling

Ardex are on as well Dave , but not sure of the day .. Phil will let you know... 01325-483414

D

Daveshadowman

Phil did leave me a voice mail about it on Friday I think I might make time to call every day

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I got an ardex bucket from CTD in Congleton a few weeks ago, and a few sponges! And a hat but my youngest nicked that! We're like flies round the smelly stuff when there's freebies to be had!!

stone tiler

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Might be time to treat yourself to a new Rubi Timeless. Give the hammer and chisel a rest! haha

T

Time's Ran Out

My rubi has plenty of life left in it - unlike me!
tomorrow is Genisis and ardex .
Time to get another Zipper Door - one of the best customer relations products I've come across for a long time.

Reply to Rubi and Bal day at CTD Newcastle in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks