Search the forum,

Discuss Replacement blade for Briccolina in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

K

Kitchens&Tiles

Hi
i have a briccolina wet cutter and it has served me really well for over 2 years, but the blade is starting to die on me.
My dilemma is to either change the blade or risk buying another cutter, maybe a rubi and not liking it compared to the briccolina.
can anyone suggest replacement blades and sizes that i can use for the briccolina or a good replacement cutter.
Thanks
Kitchens&Tiles

O

Olz

Hi, I've moved your posts here to the tools section of the forums, where you should get more replys.

Why not introduce yourself by posting a thread in the new members say hi section of the forum.

Oli

Reply to Replacement blade for Briccolina in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen