Search the forum,

Discuss Recommend Porcelain Cutting Disc For Rubi Wet Saw in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Rubi do their own blade for porcelain but not one I've used, try ATS for good priced blades.

E

ExplodingPudding

What wet cutter is it? I'll be able to have a quick look for you in their catalogue if you haven't got it to hand. Won't be until Wednesday that I'll have it to hand either though. If it's the ND-180 then I'm hearing good things about the Pro Viper by Rubi. I generally find less issues with the Rubi blades than the Vitrex/Tilemate blades.

G

gooty

Thanx but I've nearly finished now, then I'll be selling the cutter, so no need to replace the blade now

Reaction score
Hi I have got the rubi DC-250 cutter and have a wet diamond blade on it but I am thinking of buying a dry cutting blade for it as well I'm looking at the viper diamond blade , has any one used this if so good or bad idea ?

Reply to Recommend Porcelain Cutting Disc For Rubi Wet Saw in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen