Search the forum,

Discuss quarry tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

sstilingservice

Hi can anyone recomend a reasonable priced cutter. already have a rubi ts70+ but I am starting to get a few jobs doing Quarry tiles in diagonal patterns and I now need a cutter with a movable breaker any surgestions welcome p.s. I'm on a tight budget:grin:

B

BuyBrandTools

Have you had a look at the new Rubi Ti range? - Rubi TI-T & TI-S Tile Cutters, Pro Tile Cutter

Neil

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

Try the Rubi TR 400...........spot on for those type of tiles.......

72C815C42CD6414B81B0D73332900DF8.jpg

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Some of the quarries out there are very heavily ribbed on the back...........most dry cutters destroy them.

Wet cut them kind

D

DHTiling

Some of the quarries out there are very heavily ribbed on the back...........most dry cutters destroy them.

Wet cut them kind

I find that if you cut in the same direction as the ribs CJ , i have no probs.....:thumbsup:

S

sstilingservice

Thanks Chaps are the Montolit any good grumpy just been looking at them online and they seem well priced so may look at getting one of them

S

Spud

buy the maxi breaker from rubi it cuts quarries you still need to scribe with your normal cutter the maxi breaker will cut slithers if need be we used to use one years ago when quarries were all the rage

Reply to quarry tile cutter in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen