Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelain or ceramic for wetroom? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Glad I found this thread as this was the exact question I was looking for the answer to.

Does exposing the biscuit (which I would be) risk increasing the absorption rate?

Surprising* discovery: I was looking at some ceramic Johnson Tiles and checked their site to see if the absorption rates were listed.
If you set the Suitabilities filter to Floor, there are no Ceramic tiles listed. Similarly, if you set the Materials filter to Ceramic, under the Suitabilities option, Floor disappears.
Therefore, it seems in their current range, Johnson Tiles haven't got any ceramic floor tiles.

*to me. not sure about anyone else though.

Last edited:

Reply to Porcelain or ceramic for wetroom? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen