Search the forum,

Discuss polished porcelain sealer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TMTservices

any suggestions of a reasonably priced sealer for polished porcelain?

CuStomers a bit of a tight ***.

D

DHTiling

Would have said lithofin fz impregnator.....but not the cheapest but deffo a top rated one..

L

Leatherface

LTP - MPG sealer is good
Around £18 for a litre, think will be a bit cheaper than comparative Lithofin product

Attachments

• ltp.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 11
T

TMTservices

LOL
I've told him that. It's the guy who's been to b and q.
He got tiles cheap so he's expecting everything else to be cheap too. Given him part of my discount on adhesive and grout and he's still moaning. Although I hate doing it I feel like gettin a crappy one just so I can say 'I told you so' .

D

doug boardley

Sean, don't go down the road of underselling customer, as a professional it's your job to advise, don't try to compromise when you know the best it won't work well for future referrals and recommendations if you let the customer put greed before an informed pro opinion imo!

B

brian c

i like the sovereign stone sealer....very potent though..need the room well ventilated.Apply with cloth or brush.Pretty reasonable as well around £13 for 1L

Reply to polished porcelain sealer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. As title suggests. Used to use this forum a while back but seems my account was deleted...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen