Search the forum,

Discuss Polish for external quarry tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

grimster

Recently tiled an external step with quarry tiles. After grouting I sealed it with Thompsons Water Seal to help protect against frost. I should have read these forums first. The seal didn't really soak in and now the tiles are a pain to keep clean as there's a very slight sticky residue. I'd like to polish them up a bit. Any recommendations for what to do?

D

DHTiling

when using this product outside it doesnt require sealers...but if they were used in side where they could be exposed to staining from acidic products etc...then you can seal them.....dave...

Reply to Polish for external quarry tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen