Search the forum,

Discuss Parrot On Me Shoulder All Day. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

StevieBoy

I've been laying a utility floor today, cheapo grey rubbish Homebase ceramic ones - all different sizes and not one flat from one end to the other.

And to make it worse, the customer must have been in and out about 20 times just to check if I was ok, and needed anything or was it going ok etc.

Talk about having a parrot on your shoulder!

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I was watched on Tuesday, I could not shake the guy off......he practically had me in a full nelson he was that close to me.

kevsalt

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
seriously i bloody hate people standing behind watching ....feel like turning round and running me bolster through there throat ....swear im losin it need a day off

Reply to Parrot On Me Shoulder All Day. in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen