Search the forum,

Discuss Outdoor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Anyone done any this year yet? Got a porch entrance to do tomorrow and still not liking the look of the overnight temps. It's undercover but, still exposed.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Went to look at a Job today Bri, Priced up the tiling inside then the builder asked if I'd be interested in doing some grouting outside for him. What size area I said, the reply.........300m2 of marble!!!!!

I

Ian

Just grouting or a regrout? Sound like a boring week!

forgot to quote, this is for you Pete.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Just grouting or a regrout? Sound like a boring week!

Just grouting, groundworkers are laying it all at the moment. It's a massive job, the Orangery extension is about 110m2 (on anhydrite!) on it's own plus a further 50m2 of tiling in the basement

I

Ian

Just grouting, groundworkers are laying it all at the moment. It's a massive job, the Orangery extension is about 110m2 (on anhydrite!) on it's own plus a further 50m2 of tiling in the basement

That's a lot of grouting, get a few of you on it, it'll only take a couple of days. I'm not sure I could do that lot on my own without going insane!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That's a lot of grouting, get a few of you on it, it'll only take a couple of days. I'm not sure I could do that lot on my own without going insane!

Got to give him a price for it yet, I reckon 2 of us for a couple of days. There's only the bottom step been laid so far so it's a while off!

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Bri......your the outside step king. Or queen as u have been trying to find gay stuff with "Siri"

I

Ian

Bri......your the outside step king. Or queen as u have been trying to find gay stuff with "Siri"

Thanks! I just wrote a reply about activities in the woods then realised we're in the tiling forum.

T

Time's Ran Out

Got a path to take up and relay! Then tile with geometric black & white . All of 3sq mts.... Wow!

I

Ian

Got a path to take up and relay! Then tile with geometric black & white . All of 3sq mts.... Wow!
I don't think mines much bigger, 1 m2 on the floor and maybe 3 m2 on the walls, I hope the weathers nice, we've been having gale force winds down here for about 3 days now.

I

Ian

Even worse this morning, I hope it's calmed down by the time I get to Nottingham. All our wheelie bins are at the bottom of the garden!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
It's windoy down here as well this morning. Suns out though so not too bad.

It seems to build up in the evenings the last few days. Almost like a storm is about to bust out and the heavens open but never does. Still warm enough on the evening to sit the the conservatory, have a drink and a smoke with the doors open. Just.

Reply to Outdoor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
We have just laid an outdoor patio and path using black limestone (now wishing I’d perhaps...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi - Had reason to do a quick fix for a neighbour the other day and she had a Fix&Grout Ready...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen