Search the forum,

Discuss Outdoor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

Got a path to take up and relay! Then tile with geometric black & white . All of 3sq mts.... Wow!
I don't think mines much bigger, 1 m2 on the floor and maybe 3 m2 on the walls, I hope the weathers nice, we've been having gale force winds down here for about 3 days now.

I

Ian

Even worse this morning, I hope it's calmed down by the time I get to Nottingham. All our wheelie bins are at the bottom of the garden!

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
It's windoy down here as well this morning. Suns out though so not too bad.

It seems to build up in the evenings the last few days. Almost like a storm is about to bust out and the heavens open but never does. Still warm enough on the evening to sit the the conservatory, have a drink and a smoke with the doors open. Just.

Reply to Outdoor tiling in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen