Search the forum,

Discuss Opening up the Rubi / Sigma debate again.........sorry! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Dave will see you right.

My boy, whom I've just got shot of, still couldn't line up a tile on the sigmas after a year & a half, to be fair he would never have made it as a tiler as he just didn't have it..
I guesshe took the easier route and became a plumber then..;0

D

Dougs Third Go

lol is it s cheap as wd40?
you really are a mong at times Ash, and no apologies for my lack of political correctness but I'm sure you come out with some unresearched stupid questions just to get your post count up.

M

Mr Tiler

wow doug, your a mod mate fairplay... im sure if i spent more of my time on here than living life i would be admin by now (not a dig at you). i still ask the silly questions so the people who read the posts get a clear knowledge, its all about the bigger picture. im dam sure if i was to see this post in a weeks time id like to know the price, well the price is rite here baby "not much more than standard wd40".

D

Dougs Third Go

wow doug, your a mod mate fairplay... im sure if i spent more of my time on here than living life i would be admin by now (not a dig at you). i still ask the silly questions so the people who read the posts get a clear knowledge, its all about the bigger picture. im dam sure if i was to see this post in a weeks time id like to know the price, well the price is rite here baby "not much more than standard wd40".
well I'll take it as a dig at me Ash, and no, you wouldn't be admin by now as your subject knowledge is very limited and your refusal to use a search button is rather tiresome...btw, what did you do today? maybe we could compare who actually gets out and about and lives a life..

W

WetSaw

And whatever the cost of silicone spray it's still cheaper than repairing your cutter!

Reply to Opening up the Rubi / Sigma debate again.........sorry! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen