Discuss Oh no I think I have to start over.... do I? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Stixx

-
Reaction score
Well I got the horse blinders on and was only looking at the middle wall.... I have some nice schulter rondec to put on the top of the half wall on the left but now I have made it so either my grout lines wont line up on the left wall, or I will have to put a small sliver of a piece at the top of the left wall. Tiling the whole thing with the same tile and wanted the horitzonal grout lines all be the same around the three walls. What do you think I should do?

20201013_223512.jpg

Reaction score
The best option would be to build up the left hand wall to the same height of the next whole tile. Or at worse so you have a decent sized cut. Usually the height of the wall in relation to the tiles would have been looked at first but easy to overlook I guess. Just shear bad luck it fell where it did. 👍

Reply to Oh no I think I have to start over.... do I? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I'm just a home owner who doesn't have much experience with tiling but I'm looking for...
Replies
Views
Hi, and thanks for any advice. After pulling over 900 lbs of dead weight in the center of my...
Replies
Views
Hi, Hope everyone is well. I'm after some advice please. I'm currently having my bathroom tiled...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay