• Thread starter Jim patterson
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 7K
Search the forum,

Discuss Norton Clipper TT200EM in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

J

Jim patterson

I was honest and put on photos as is now, could have cleaned it up when back and put it on but did not.

J

Jim patterson

For 50 quid i would do one more job with it and be well worth my while that. And still have it. 50 is insulting to be honest.

T

Time's Ran Out

I was honest and put on photos as is now, could have cleaned it up when back and put it on but did not.

I don’t think anyone is doubting your honesty!
It’s just that if you want top dollar it has to be top condition.
I clean my van before it’s MOT to give a good impression.
My tools are not worth a penny when I’am finished with them so I wouldn’t know what it’s worth. But I bought a Dewalt 2400 off here and it was just over half price from new (3years old) - mind you the tiler I got it off had used it and looked after it very well - 4 years an still going .
Get what you can and what You think it’s worth.

B

Blunt Tool

E0957E6F-7154-4F22-A487-47F6453C1105.jpeg Just saying

J

Jim patterson

Its in cupboard at exes house thats reason not been cleaned but i back at weekend will get it then

1515709708437353438261.jpg

Reply to Norton Clipper TT200EM in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen