• Thread starter Jim patterson
  • Start date
  • Replies 32
  • Views 7K

Discuss Norton Clipper TT200EM in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

J

Jim patterson

Norton Clipper TT200EM 2 blades one unused other used couple times . Changed jobs and forgot had this machine very good condition monimal use. 07956403610 in Falkirk Scotland

T

Time's Ran Out

6D69E00E-C13E-438C-9A97-C2FDDFF39CA5.png

Looks like this about £130 new I believe.

J

Jim patterson

Looking for £100. Been used couple jobs and its dusty will clean all up, still have second blade unused.

20180110_181841.jpg 20180110_181757.jpg 20180110_181757.jpg

J

Jim patterson

Its been in cupboard couple years and could be doing with cleaned, look at blade its nearly new

J

Jim patterson

Will clean it up over weekend but the photos are as is now not been used for maybe 2 years not trying to hide anything.

I

Italy

if I can say something, without offending anyone
I'm quite used to selling tools,
the right price, is half the new price.
and sell the second blade alone.
from 130 of the new, you must also remove vat.
so around £ 106, the price of the new one.
then, if someone wants to give you 100 pounds.
I'm happy for you.

J

Jim patterson

For 50 quid i would put back in cupboard and leave it there. No chance can buy new with 2 blades. I paid more when bought it. Working away from home back at weekend will clean it up and advertise elsewhere thought would do someone a turn here

Reply to Norton Clipper TT200EM in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawz84
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks