Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss non slip tile edging strip in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

geehippy

Somewhere in the forum some kind sole provided a link to a site which sold ridged metal edging strip. This stuff looked like normal tile edging but it was ridged, I want it for edging some steps an elderly neighbour wants tiling.
I have asked in several tile outlets locally and they just stare at me hopefully and ask "is it for a swimming pool"...... No it isn't , this is north Wales we still have outside toilets and baths that hang on the back of the door when not in use, whats a swimming pool?
Anyway can anyone please point me in the right direction.
cheers

D

DHTiling

Hello mate.....

You mean this type of step profile trim...

3-03_TREP-E.jpg
3-02_TREP-B.jpg

you can get both these trims made by schluter from CTD and your location is buckley....so there is a CTD close to you......

Ceramic Tile Distributors
10 Hartford Way
Sealand Road Industrial Estate
Chester
CH1 4NT

T:01244 374 046
F:01244 374 098
11.8 miles

G

geehippy

Cheers Dave, thats exactly the stuff I was after.
I went to the other three tile shops which are all within about 300 yds of CTD yesterday but decided to give up after the swimming pool question cropped up for the second time.
I'm sure that there's a lesson to be learnt there somewhere

Reply to non slip tile edging strip in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks